Pages

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Windows 8 Highly Compressed | Full Version | 9 MB

Windows 8 Highly Compressed | Full Version | 9 MB

Windows 8 Highly Compressed | Full Version | 9 MB
* NOW YOU CAN DOWNLOAD Windows 8 FULL UNTOUCHED IN ISO FORMATE. BY " Akshaybirajdar05 "

* IT'S ONLY OF 9 to 10 MB WHICH IS REALLY VERY EASY TO DOWNLOAD & VERY COMFORTABLE.

* I PREPARED THIS ISO IMAGE FROM MY ORIGINAL Windows 8 DVD WHICH IS FULLY ACTIVATED.

* NOW ENJOY IT...
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION

Just Extract From rar , Burn DVD/USB & Install
"Rapid share Link for fast download"


Rapid download

10 comments:

  1. DOWNLOAD THE FILE NOW LETS SEE

    REPLY AGAIN BRO AFTER INSTALLATION 8

    ANY WAY THANKS FOR UPLOAD IN COMPRESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do i have to click to download the file

    ReplyDelete
  3. friends this is windows xp x64 so dont download it www.tolu-akshay.blogspot.in for all angry birds crack and gta sa compressed and facebook hacking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? Latest Software And Games you make running a blog look easy. The total glance of your website is wonderful, as smartly ass the content!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I downloaded and install windows 10 creator update highly compressed file, But I did not like it. After installation Microsoft shows downgrade option early after upgrading to Windows 10 and remove it after one month. I recently upgrade my windows 8.1 Professional operating system to windows 10 Professional being getting a license from ODosta Store
    But I did not like its overall structure. I think Its not Windows 10, Its version should be windows 6 as it has many faults.
    I tried to downgrade back to my existing win 8.1 os and I saw as Microsoft was giving me option to downgrade. I thought that I'll downgrade after two month But after two month when I tried again, Microsoft removed that option. Now what to do. I searched and found your post, Which is very helpful for me. Thanks for sharing these details here.

    ReplyDelete